• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

CruiseCrazies Group Cruise!!

Rate this topic

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talked to Jennifer today and was told that the ship is starting to fill, could be the really good rates!!! If you are still interested in this cruise and want to get in at the lowest prices, I was told that they are to jump soon by about $100 for a 4A, until June 19th our prices are set as long as you use the reference # that was posted earlier in this thread.

There is a chance that this cruise could be sold out as it is the first time in years that Carnival has cruised to Bermuda.

Hi Chris,

You don't know me but I have been a member of CruiseCrazies for about two years now. I have been offline recently as we sold our house and while we were building our new home we were living with our daughter in New Jersey. Well anyway, I am back and up and running on my computer and my dh (Ken) and I are interested in the cruise as we had to cancel our July trip to Bermuda with the house nonesense and all.

I called Jennifer this morning and I am waiting for a return phonecall.

Teacp-great to hear that you are thinking about joining us, this should be a great trip, and don't worry about Jennifer returning your call. We play a game called phone tag, I'll call her and leave a message, she'll call back and I'll be gone and she'll leave a message untill we actually connect. Right now she is IT.

Sometime in the near future we'll have a roll call of everyone that has signed on.

Chris H

Hi Chris,

I did talk to Jennifer and everything is a go. I have already completed my online fun pass and we are very excited to be going to Bermuda as we had to cancel the July 2005 trip. By the way she is a sweetheart. I have always used a TA and never have gone directly to the source but it was not painful at all. lol