• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

We are going to SAIL !!!

Rate this topic

cruisinmama

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

Yipee, Ann, I'm so happy that it all worked out for you. You see that? Good things do happen to good people. Wishing you all the times of your lives. Don't worry about anything. This cruise was just meant to be. - Nothing, not even that TA could stop this from happening. Just relax and enjoy every single minute of it. Hugs, Cheryl

cruisinmama,

You've been weighing heavy on my mind. I'm so glad that you got that mess with the arrangements straightened out. I'm from New York and we have ways of hiring some very tough "good guys" to handle problems like that. :grin: :grin: I'm so glad I did not have to resort to that.

Let us know when you have the docs in hand so that we can burn up the dance floor.

BTW, $95 for a group of 5 w/ luggage from the port of Miami to the door of your Fort Lauderdale Hotel doesn't sound so bad unless you can do better with two cabs.

The other alternative is to use the ships shuttle to Fort Lauderdale Airport and take a less expensive cab ride to your hotel or check and see if the hotel has a shuttle from Fort Lauderdale Airport.

Whatever you decide, I sure you're relieved that you'll be taking that cruise. You certainly deserve it with all the time you've put into this board.

Awww your so sweet and I bet one of those guys are named Gwedo..lol.. :wink:

yes, it was wonderful news..lol..I can't wait to have those DOCS in my hand to really believe it..lol.

Thanks for the info about the prices...my dh said at this point as long as we get there who cares how we get back..lol..

Hugs

Thanks for your help and support