• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

What Commercial drives you CRAZY?

Rate this topic

cruisinmama

I usually don't watch commercials...that's my cue to either get up and do a chore, go to the bathroom, or if I've taped the show, I just fast forward....pretty sad for someone who used to make a living in the commercial business, huh? I sold time for commercials on networks.

Anyway, the commercials that really bother me are political commercials...you always know those people are lying through their teeth anyway. I turn those off immediately.

lilrosie...I have to say, I love the TomTom commericals when I get a chance to see them...especially the one where the guy is driving around and asking SueSue, and she's hysterical. LOL!

I like the GEICO commercials that start off with a serious subject and then the actor says, "No, I've just saved a bunch of money by switching to GEICO."

One of the old ones that I like is the one Where an older lady says "Don't you think it needs a little salt," and a younger women responds: "Mother, please. I'd rather do it myself."

I've often imagined if I ever responded to my mother in that way. I'd be out the window with the cooking spoon. :grin: :grin:

The commercials and ads that are bothering me right now are the ones that won't call Christmas what it is: Christmas!

I've seen ads for Christmas trees and Christmas cookies(cookies with red and green sprinkles on them) and other things that are obviously for Christmas and are being called "holiday cookies or holiday trees." Too much political correctness!

Joey everytime that commercial is on Ken says the same thing. How does he get up there in the first place?

I think the most annoying to me is the guy eating the english muffin and says to his son what is it now what is now each time he take a bite and then he says it isnt an english now it is my breakfast and the kids says actually it was mom's.

• 6 years later...