• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Sumitt 01/20/2007

Rate this topic

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi y'all.

the x dried up! so, I thought I'd go fishing in new waters. What the heck.

So, here I am, but I'm struggling with the auto signature and stuff. When I try to make it nice, it puts the programming language in, not as simple as the other board. If anyone can be my help desk, that would be great.

I've been going through ups and downs of being obsessed about going on this cruise. I was all into it for awhile, reading a book called Panama Canal By Cruise Ship, reviewing potential excursions and so on. Then, I started to calm down and get back to the realities of day-to-day life. THEN, just last weekend we had dinner with some friends who just got back from a Med curise (on Carnival). Anyway, it got me all stirred up again, losing sleep over cruise excitement and so on.

As for ports, I know for sure that I want to snorkel in Aruba. Haven't figured the rest out yet. For Costa Rica I definitely want to see Toucans and Monkeys and critters like that.

Our friends who we cruised with last fall have decided to join us on this one also! Yay! We enjoyed traveling with them. I'll try to get her into this board stuff.

We booked the Embassy Suites in Ft. Lauderdale near the cruise terminal. pricey, but we always often do Hilton stuff to earn or redeem points.

One more thing: Why does this board call me an Inside Cabin? Is that because I'm new at it? I don't want to be an inside cabin, waaaaaaaa! For the actual trip we have a CC cabin.

Bye for now,

Cheryl

Cheryl; you are too funny...LOL welcome yes you are inside cabin your cabin status is based on the number of posts..... :wink: so get to posting.... on warning this site has been known to get addictive.

As far as your signature you need to close the "tags" whenever you see or any command like that it means that their was no end written to make it happen.. so all you need to do is insert the close of course font would be changed to [/size] or /color] depending on the tag you started…also when you are doing your signature there is a button to CLOSE all TAGS…..hope this helps ..

the secret to closing is the brackets [ ] and the /

Glad to see you here …..

Cheryl,

You were wondering how we all knew that you signed on -- Actually, it's a no-brainer! Joey knows all. We just follow his lead. I, too, was confused with the designation "inside cabin" --I spent some time trying to figure out how to correct it to the "proper" category (i.e., the one I have booked). Then I realized what the designation meant. LOL.

LOL@ avie....actually the correct answer is : I know little if anything about nothing, I am joey :grin:

When I sign on CruiseCrazies my start page is the forum main page:

http://www.cruisecrazies.com/forums/index.php?act=idx

At the bottom of that page there is a section called:

Board Statistics<]

Board Stats  Our members have made a total of 106,494 posts

We have 2,465 registered members

The newest member is cherole <]

Most users ever online simultaneously was 124 on May 1 2005, 08:02 PM