• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

"New" Century and Westerdam

Rate this topic

elfed

Hi All ,Do hope a few of you Crazies will consider cruising on the Celebrity Century on 30th December this year. I'm sure it will be a fantastic beginning to the New Year!!. Our cruise visits Key West and Grand Cayman. The Westerdam cruise for the 4th March is no longer on our agenda.

Regards,

James.

James....we're not on these 2 cruises - but just had to tell you that we are huge jimmy Buffet fans as well. We have been on the Century and I think it was my favorite X ship to date. We like the smaller ships.

James we wont be with you either for new Years eve 06 however i do hope you will be able to post a review, we are considering strongly returning tothe century for a TransAtlantic in april 08.. you can read the one we posted when we sailed the classic Century last October ...it was an awesome vessel..

Reviews are located in our review section links both at the top and to the left of each page or

http://www.cruisecrazies.com/reviews.php

Good to see you posting..

Thanks for your replies. Actually Joey, my wife Donna is the writer of reviews . She has received raves from other cruisers for her daily diaries. Donna is with another group on the net She has written about most, if not all the other 9 cruises we have been on and they were very honest, no nonsense, tell it like it REALLY is reviews. I'm virtually 100% sure she will "Do" the Century as well as the Westerdam. I'll try and get her to say hello to you all.

Regards,

James.

Hi Joey once again,

If you would like to read Donna's latest review (Caribbean Princess) May 2006 may I suggest you go to cruisecrazies.com, then Cruise lines then Prinsess. Go to page 5 and the date should be 12 June Her board name is Rollerdonna. The review is staggered somewhat but it goes up to part 12 and is accomanied by photos. Yep, the guy you see with her is yours truly!. Hope you enjoy the review.

James.

Hi James--rollerdonna emailed us about review on the Caribbean Princess, which is our next cruise. We went to the website and read it. It was very well written and detailed.

We won't be on the Century for New Years, however we will be celebrating on the Zenith to Panama. :wink: :wink:

• 2 weeks later...