• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

What would Security Do about this?

Rate this topic

Chucksta63

Contact the cruise ship or your travel agent ahead of time. Be very careful. That sounds like a scary situation. At least the person couldn't legally find out your stateroom number. It's a shame you will spend your vacation looking over your shoulder. Definitely try all of your resources. Perhaps your travel agent could give you advice or a contact person to inform.

Past Cruise:

Caribbean Princess: Western Caribbean July 29, 2006

Future Cruise:

Caribbean Princess: Eastern Caribbean July 15, 2007

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting: I would think that if someone was harrassing me and they knew I was taking a cruise...I would change my plans. If you feel that threatened then change your vacation. Maybe you are not that threatened but just trying to stir the pot so to speak.

Sounds as though some of you have too much time on your hands. There is not a court in this country that would give someone a restraining order without GREAT proof that your are being stalked or threatened! A judge would tell you that this is still a free country and if you feel uncomfortable then don't go.

I am sure I'll get some flames on this post but I have been reading for awhile and finally had to make a point.

And just so you all know, I really don't like having to lock down threads which prevents others from joining in on an interesting topic, which I feel this is. However, when the tone starts to become personal in a negative or antagonistic manner, I feel that I have no choice. CruiseCrazies has a reputation for being the "friendliest site on the web" and we intend to keep it that way. Flaming is inconsistent with the CruiseCrazies personality so , unfortutanely, this thread needs to be locked down at this time. I hope you all understand. Let's just move on from here and get back to the business of posting some more interesting topics. Thank you, all.