• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

What would Security Do about this?

Rate this topic

Chucksta63

Have you ever cruised on a ship & found out there was someone on board that did not like you? That came on the sailing to make you feel uncomfortable. Would Security do something about this? What would you do? I can not imagine spending my hard earned money to go on a cruise (my vacation) just to bother someone else. What if you knew about this before hand would you go?

With all the ships sailing today why would someone book the same ship knowing this. Are there folks out there this disturbed. Would this make you wonder about the mental stability of this person? What are your thought on this?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:unsure: I don't know what security could do, but I would talk to them so they are aware of the situation. If that's the reason they took the cruise, there's definitly a mental state question. I'd try to avoid them without changing my plans. It will obviously lessen your enjoyment, but you have to make the best of it. :thumbup: