• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Millie Reunion Cruise..

Rate this topic

JoeyandDavid

We've had three Caribbean cruises, which for us is two or three too many. Too hot, too much sun, not enough interesting things for non-gambing non beach goers to do. No interest there.

South American cruises only seem to run January through March, which is not a possibility for this CPA.

We spent two weeks on a Med. cruise. Given the right price, date, and itinerary, we definitely would consider going again.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I haven't done the Caribbean in awhile.....would prefer something that gets further down south that

includes Barbados and islands in that area. Don't care if it goes out of NJ - of course, I'd love the Med but

this April crossing and stay in Barcelona will cost a lot - and I'm hoping to do the Canal with the Monarch, when she leaves CA so my budget says Caribbean. Maybe if I really pinch pennies, though, I'll go wherever. It would be so great to meet this wonderful gang.

I voted for the Caribbean...as Steve says more people would be likely to be able to come. A Southern Caribbean itinerary would be nice...roundtrip from Florida. We are doing another group cruise in 2009...no date set, yet, so I hope it won't coincide with this one, and hope our budget will allow two in one year.

I do Know that I am 99.7% sure we will do a December transatlantic on one of Azamara ships... I just have to do that once.... so as long as the group doesn't decide to cruise out of Florida or new Jersey of where ever first of December we will be there...

We have just ben offered a position in Alaska for the entire summer 2009 - so we'll only be back down in Florida in October 2009....... I don't know how that we effect everybody else's choices - southern Caribbean sounds good, as long as it doesn't leave from PR.

Unless a dramatic swing in the voting happens in the next couple of weeks I guess we can conclude that the Caribbean Itinerary has the most votes..thus will be the focas of the cruise....

Itineraries for sailings for the last quarter of 09 are due to begin rolling out sometime at the end of March.

So that we are all on the same page,...... (please correct me now..or forever hold your piece!) :tongue:

We are searching for a 10 to 14 night cruise with embarkation at in Florida or at one of the east coast ports..and Itinerary.. is with a Southern / possible PC partial/Exotic feel.....and Sail dates are generally good from the end of October to no later than the middle of December...

If I have this correct please respond with a typing of the word.. yes ...

If I have it wrong please tell me where..

Thank you Very Much.....