• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Cruise employee vote

Rate this topic

danna

Danna

I will not take the vote. The decision on when and what to right is totally yours; but I hope you took the time to read the guidelines which Jason posted.

I also stayed out of the previous controversial thread, even though I felt your post about children had a sinister tone. If you go back to my first message to you, you'll see how I feel about the cruise employees who make our vacations such a pleasure. Remember what I said?

I think you can add a valuable perspective to this website, if you keep your posts within the community guidelines. We all have boundaries, and customers, and bosses, no matter what business we're in. Just remember that when you post, you are communicating directly with your customers or potential customers; many of whom have spent thousands of dollars for the experience offered on a cruise ship. Do we want to be treated special while on board? You bet! That's part of the package, and part of the expectation.

Kevin

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Danna

I will not take the vote. The decision on when and what to right is totally yours; but I hope you took the time to read the guidelines which Jason posted.

I also stayed out of the previous controversial thread, even though I felt your post about children had a sinister tone. If you go back to my first message to you, you'll see how I feel about the cruise employees who make our vacations such a pleasure. Remember what I said?

I think you can add a valuable perspective to this website, if you keep your posts within the community guidelines. We all have boundaries, and customers, and bosses, no matter what business we're in. Just remember that when you post, you are communicating directly with your customers or potential customers; many of whom have spent thousands of dollars for the experience offered on a cruise ship. Do we want to be treated special while on board? You bet! That's part of the package, and part of the expectation.

Kevin

I WILL NO LONGER BE A MEMBER OF THIS GROUP. I AM OBVIOUSLY CAUSING TO MUCH TENSION AND GETTING PEOPLES BACKS ABOUT CERTAIN ISSUES (that you ask about). I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO GIVE SOME CRUISERS A PERSPECTIVE OF THE BEHIND THE SCENCES BUT I GUESS NOT.

The movie 'A few good men', the famous line out of that was

"YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH"

Goodbye and goodluck to some of you

Ooops! Did I do that? :mellow:

Kevin

Ha ha! Kevin! You're a THREADKILLER! Your post was the final straw for her!

She's off on a world cruise...and pity the people on the cruise with her! (sorry, couldn't resist)

I have been bothered by this thread since it started. I know many people read and post on more than one cruise board and that's just fine. I do. However - I noticed that Danna who also goes by the name Danielle is posting this same thread on other cruise boards - CruiseLineFans and for some reason this Board automatically will not let me type the name of another cruise board that I read - that I personally know about. Her attitude is exactly the same and as I said, it bothered me from the start as I followed her comments on this Board as well as the other two. She pointed out at one point that she had been banned from (another board whose name is not allowed to be typed) on one of the Boards and I'm pretty sure that I know why. We see that Jason also had to get involved in her comments on this Board.

I know we are interested in knowing things from the crew side but I don't think this is the way we want to know it.

I believe she misrepresents her situation and the way things are said can only lead to problems.