• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

glad to be here

Rate this topic

ns1986a

Hi Nancy! Welcome aboard. I too sail RCI frequently and have 29 previous cruises with them and more to come. I've also sailed on HAL, Carnival, Princess & Celebrity. I'll be able to help out with any questions you have in addition to Marylou(cruisetarp).

Ask all the questions you want, we'll all be glad to talk about cruising anytime.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nancy, welcome to Cruise Crazies. I look forward to reading, what I hope will be, many posts from you. Sorry, I can't help you ou with your question. We too, have only sailed Carnival. I just wanted to say that I am happy you found us here.

Edited by Gregswife

Nancy, welcome to Cruise Crazies. I look forward to reading, what I hope will be, many posts from you. Sorry, I can't help you ou with your question. We too, have only sailed Carnival. I just wanted to say that I am happy you found us here.

you all are just so nice.Thank you.

Nancy - our next cruise will be on the Explorer of the Seas - August 17th with ports of Bermuda; St. Thomas; St. Maarten and San Juan. 9 wonderful nights at sea. We can't wait. Come on over to the General discussion board and visit us at the Daily Dock. That is where we discuss day to day goings on in our lives. Hope to see you over there.