• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

I must say...........

Rate this topic

divey259

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!! No way, I'm not starting any threads like that... most of them always seem so commonsensical to me anyway. I never understand the debate in the first place.

I am happy to just share info with each other and join in happy anticipation with fellow cruisers. :)

-gina-

Gina, As my daughter would say" Whatever floats your boat." You are welcome and appreciated here no matter what your contributions are. Just enjoy yourself here. We have such a great group of people here so just join in wherever you're comfortable. Hope to see you posting often and I hope to get to know you. :cool:

Hi, crazy4disney. To tell the truth, we have had some "hot debates" on the board, but even they have managed, for the most part, to stay friendly. We're allowed to disagree.....

However, we don't debate small issues that most people agree on, just for the sake of argueing...

I don't think the average cruiser disagrees over pool/chair hogs. They are usually selfish, uncaring people who don't care if they make things unpleasant for others.

As far as children, infants in pools, well it happens and you can't stop it.

Jeans at dinner? Inconsiderate, but what harm does it really do. If anyone should be bothered, and feel out of place, it's the "

jeans person." Personally, I figure that they have no class, and don't know the proper way to behave. So, why should I feel bad? They should be embarassed.

As far as smoking, if they follow the smoking rules, than their entitled to smoke. If they don't, it should be reported.

Debate?(But, keep it friendly.... :grin: )