• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Celebrating....

Rate this topic

popsec

We finally are at the "under 2 weeks to go" mark before our cruise.......13 days to be exact. Can't wait to see the Constellation and spend 9 glorious days onboard. Is it time to pack yet????

Have a great trip, Popsec. Obviously you're an X fan: two cruises on Celebrity in consecutive months. How did you like the Zenith? We'll be sailing on her next month.

Karen, you've pointed out a basic difference in the way men and women prepare for a trip. If Mr. and Mrs. Popsec are anything like us, she's already packed, but he hasn't even started to think about it. LOL.

KarenUK......we loved the Zenith so that's why I chose it for my trip with Mom. I don't think she'll be as overwhelmed as she would be if I'd chosen one of the Mega ships

Joanandjoe.....DH is as excited as I am about cruising...in fact, I get the day, hour, minute countdown from him every morning when I wake up :rolleyes: I've got everything laid out ready to pack but I wait til a couple days before to actually put it in the suitcase. DH leaves it up to me and just hopes I'll remember the important stuff like his beer can holder, etc LOL

No hurry to pack. We usually leave it until the night before departure. However, our next flight to a cruise is a "red eye" so we will probably do the actual packing the day we depart.

We do however, lay out stuff in the guest bedroom a week or so in advance. Just don't pack it right then.

We are under a month now, so time to start thinking about getting our act together. I'll start by getting all the camera and electronic gear rounded up.