• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great decision Shannon!

Here's the link of the deck with the lifeboats:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/plancruise...ailDate=1060830

The deck above which is Penthouse Deck (in the center section) is where the winches and divits would be situated.

Just for the record, we didn't have this problem on a Millennium class ship - I was just warning you of a potential problem that we DID experience on another ship.

Well i don't have problems sleeping give me a softy bed, cool breeze or air conditioner .. softy pillow i am out i guess its because i work graveyard and am use to sleeping anytime ...( plus a little something in my tummy )

i drink coffee anytime double expresso and still ,sleep

i put the vacation in so yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tonia

congrats Tonia... when do you hear they approve your vacation request?

Hopefully, you will not have a problem. I would hate for you to have to think about calling in sick for two weeks form europe :wink:

been pretty quiet on our roll call lately. are we all planned out?

how many days left Joey?

hope all is well with everyone. Meet you at the Deck party this evening. :smiley:

Hi Everyone!

Just checking in. Not too much to report. I got my global cell phone in the mail today, so that's one less thing I have to worry about.

Tonia-- I don't have my time off confirmed yet, either. I won't know for sure until about 10/6. But I'm not too worried. I definitely have the week of 11/5 to 11/11 off, it's just the rest of the time that I have to finagle. Fortunately, I should have enough seniority and it is not a popular time for time off requests. If this were July, THEN I might have a problem. The other good thing is that I am in a high demand profession and my Director is trying really hard to keep everyone happy right now, so I think the likelihood of being denied is slim. We've had a couple of recent resignations so we can't afford anyone else getting upset right now.

See everyone at the Deck Party!