• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gail, so glad that didn't happen to you whilst you were away. Our friends here onboard live in San Diego - when we were leaving San Diego we were sitting in the Spa together and he excused himelf to call his neighbor as she would be home from work. She came on the phone and said - "sorry I have bad news for you, when checking your house this morning I saw water running out from under your front door, went inside and a pipe has burst behind your dishwasher." Apparently the whole house was flooded!!! The moral of the story is - turn off the water before leaving on vacation!!!!!

Good Morning fellow (CMP) Crazie Millie Peoples..

...I take by all quietness on this thread ... that everyone is ready... all the excursions are booked, All the clothes have been bought, the packing lists are done, the documents are coming in.. The planes are booked and the hotels have been contacted...

wow hard to believe that we are really done ...AND with 25 days to spare...

I must admit.. I was so glad to have you guys to help plan our vacation Thank you!

We are about to start the last month of a long wait for some of us. I do know that we booked May 2005 and Mike and Margaret (MikieF) joined the roll call on the "Dark Side" almost immediately, and now with The Mediterranean Cruise just around the Corner, and some 20ish plus new "couples" later here we are ... I wanted to personally thank each one of you that followed us over from the other board to this home. It meant and still means a lot. Thank you..

I know that some of us will be getting together for a quick meet and greet on 28 October in Barcelona at the hotel.

I hope to see and meet a good number of you there, if by chance you are flying in the day of the cruise or just don't or can't make it over to the meet at the hotel, I look forward to meeting you once on board the Millennium.

Thanks again for all the advice and suggestions, support and laughter... it was fun to plan this cruise with you people!

Joey and David

Joey

back at ya...

you have been our glue and our idea man , our designer.....what more could we have asked for in a Leader....and fellow cruiser..

you have truely made this thread fun , and organized...

to the others on this thread with your experiences you have made the planning much easier with your knowledge. i truely could not have planned this trip without you...

i am looking forward to a wonderful cruise with my new friends

Tonia

Thank you, Joey. This has been quite an amazing experience. I feel like we have definitely become one family and to go on a cruise and to already have made friends is very comforting.

So, thanks to everyone for all hints and helpful advice and planning. These next 25 days can't go quickly enough!