• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have often taken international phone cards to use as tips for 'extra' service.

Jackie...Hope y'all enjoyed Piano Man. We saw him twice 9on the same cruise) last spring, and thought he was great! Enjoy your cruise!!

We also are taking the metro into ATH to do it on our own. Mike and I met there (LONG before their metro system existed!), and want to see if much of it looks the same as it used to! On another visit an old roommate and I haggled with a guy in the plaka for 3 hrs. over the cost of a ring. He wanted $40. and I didn't want to pay more than $35 for an 18K gold with sapphires ring...Aaah, things have changed! It will be fun to see if anyone around his address knows what happened (or is he still there running the shop with his father?) to the shop owners! Not too long now! Our docs haven't come yet, but I am sure they will!

Morning everyone......

i called TA yesterday said she should have our docs today or tomorrow....gezzzzzzz

Dang i hope Delta doesn't change me again flying back east.... we are flying Austian air to Barcelona

Jackie ......sorry about the fog today for your day in San Diego...hopefully it will clear for your day at the Zoo....

OK ..... i have post notes all over the house... of things that i shouldn't forget ... or have to do

i am doing lunch with friends today ... going to our Brazilian place downtown YUMO

Diana ... thanks for the tip thingie .... thats great

I sure can't wait till i meet you all in person...after talking all this time

Tonia

OK guys toooooo much retirement/vacation....I've not only lost sense of time but maybe my mind :grin: We are NOT in San Diego today - this is another sea day, we will be in San Diego tomorrow - so Tonia hopefully you have ordered good weather for tomorrow!!!!! :grin:

Loving the relaxation!!!

:grin:

Hi Gang,

I'm back!!!! Tom solved our problem, something to do with our router. Sure am glad to have such a techie as a husband.

Joey, thanks for all your help while I was off line.

Jackie and Tony, have a wonderful time. Wow, what a way to get in the mood for another cruise.

Spent the last few minutes catching up on the postings I had missed. I missed you guys!!

:angry: Still no docs for me!! TA said to watch 2-3 weeks from date of trip Sooo, maybe in a week.

Our private tours have come together and now on to gathering all the "stuff" we will need to pack. At least with the relaxed rules of what we can take on board we should be able to have fresh breath upon arriving in Barcelona. :grin:

Thanks for the info on the tips-- that's pretty much what I thought, but I figured I'd double check.

I will also keep you posted if I hear any great tips about Barcelona from my friend. The only thing he has said, so far, is that staying on Las Ramblas near the Plaza Cataluna is the place to be!! So, I guess we've all chosen well in that regard.

Still no docs for us, but hopefully soon. I wanna do the dance!!