• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

So Jackie do we still have room for tuscany?? have you asked Kareen if they might want thats last spot?

Its a one of a kind tour thru the countryside.... back in time ...... i shivver when i think of this tour Kareen....it has got to be awesome

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys... I found you! ( joey, jackie and kareen ) Thanks to kareen for mentioning you had moved to this site. I had never heard of this site before. glad to be a part of this board. Afterall, did not want to lose site of our ring leader :->...afterall Joey, you got us started.

OK... lets get down to business

Paul and I are in Cabin 6008

We are staying at the Hotel Continental Barcelona

Arriving on Oct 27th at Noon

Think that is everything. not sure how to do the cut and paste thing, so if you could add our info to the list we'd appreciate it.

And Joey, to answer you... yes I know what you mean about your partner not always telling you what he wants. Paul is very interested in what we are going to do on the trip when we leave for the trip- up until that point in time, he listens to me obsess with interest and offers opinions if I am way off the mark of what he would want- but kind of leaves most of the real planning to me. I guess some of us have more of the bug than others!

Anyhow, hope your weekend is great. Been busy, babysitting, housepainting and gardening. I will need to go back to work tomorrow just to relax. Whew!

Gail

Gail & Paul 6008

Tony & Jackie CC 8185

Joey and David CC 9160

And Joey, to answer you... yes I know what you mean about your partner not always telling you what he wants. Paul is very interested in what we are going to do on the trip when we leave for the trip- up until that point in time, he listens to me obsess with interest and offers opinions if I am way off the mark of what he would want- but kind of leaves most of the real planning to me. I guess some of us have more of the bug than others!

Gail Welcome to CruiseCrazies.. I found this site about a year ago... It's a great site...

I am think more and more that every couple has one that leads and one that follows and the one that leads does so all the while keeping in mind what would make their partner happy..

That said, I think what we will end up doing at the Vatican will just mill around take us where the spirit does you know .. no major plans

Gosh Gail, Paul sounds just like Tony. I guess you and I are the crazies. I obssess over all the details - but to me the planning the half of the vacation. Great to have you join us over here by the way - hopefully we can somehow pull the others over - we must stay together as a family, what do you say, hmmm?

Kareen we'd love to have you join us on the Tuscany tour. It's going to be amazing... anyhow just let us know

Just was at the other site and posted that I would be visiting here and there but that we had to keep things going. hopefully, more will join here. I do feel like family. It is exciting to me to "meet an talk" with others who will be sharing the cruise with us.

Especially, for those of us who don't have traveling companions from home joining us.

ok, yard work is calling so I have to go...

only if I could be obsevive about doing the chores as I am with reading, researching playtime activities like VACATIONs!!!!

cy later!

Gail

If we weren't traveling with another couple we would certainly have considered sharing the tour through Tuscany. Our friends would like to plan what we do when we get to Naples and since they have really been accepting of everything else that I have planned we will let them plan our time in this port. I have added our cabin number

Gail & Paul 6008

Tony & Jackie CC 8185

Joey and David CC 9160

Kareen & Bob 7079