• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

Wishing you all a wonderful trip. Have learned so much from you and will miss not meeting you.

Unfortunately we had to cancel last week. Developed a stomach problem from food poisoning a month ago, had two relapses after antibiotics, many lab samples taken, a very good gastro doctor, and he said he may need to do a colonoscopy if I don't get better soon. Am too tired to sight see for hours each day, something we love to do. And I can't eat! The weight loss is welcome, but not this way.

So, we will reschedule this cruise, probably for May. Be well all.

And I hope to read your postings with all the fabulous details after you return.

Gail R

Gail, so sorry to hear your news. Do hope you get better soon. We had to cancel our Oceania cruise to Europe last year due to health issues as well, and I was so bummer about that. I was looking forward to a new cruise line and also visiting Istanbul and Ephesus - oh well these things happen, and one thing is for certain, you need lots of energy for Europe, it's certainly like no other cruise when it comes to the activity level. Be well!!!!!

Tonia, I'm so glad you're thru with your punishing schedule - put your feet up for a while girl!!!! May I please remind you to bring the RV brochures - thanks bunches :grin:

Well we've voted - so we don't have anything else to do other than pack and secure our home before leaving!

Gail R,

I'm so sorry that you're not feeling well. I will miss not being able to meet you! But take care of yourself-- that's what's most important!

I'm in the home stretch! I have one more shift to go. My packing is coming along-- but I'm getting kind of daunted by the amount of things that are ending up on my list! I hope I can fit everything in with room left over.

Diane-- Did you see the review on the"dark side" of our cruise from "mountainmare" who used Claudio's services? The poster raved about Fabrizio, but was given Roberto in Rome and was extremely disappointed-- especially with the guided tour of the vatican. I hope we are more fortunate!