• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

Joey i found this website that give hotels in fort lauderdale that offers free parking while ya cruise if you stay there... not what their rates are i have no idea ... just a thought....

i will keep looking around the web for ya

Tonia

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joey i found this website that give hotels in fort Lauderdale that offers free parking while ya cruise if you stay there... not what their rates are i have no idea ... just a thought....

i will keep looking around the web for ya

Tonia

Thanks a whole bunch...but whats up with that roommate search? is there absolutely no way you could talk Gary into this one?? we need you to be there Tonia

A. Comfort Suites Airport & Cruise Port - www.comfortsuites.com - (954) 767-8700 - 86 reviews

B. Lago Mar Resort Hotel - www.lagomar.com - (954) 523-6511 - 253 reviews

C. Tropi Rock Resort - www.tropirock.com - (954) 564-0523 - 230 reviews

D. Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa - marriottharborbeach.com - (954) 525-4000 - 244 reviews

E. Renaissance-Fort Lauderdale - www.marriott.com - (954) 626-1700 - 148 reviews

F. Sheraton Yankee Clipper Hotel - www.starwoodhotels.com - (954) 524-5551 - 373 reviews

G. Red Carpet Inn - redcarpetinns.com - (954) 792-4700 - 91 reviews

H. Radisson-Bahia Mar - espana.hotels.com - (954) 764-2233 - 329 reviews

I. Gigi's Resort By The Beach - www.gigisresort.com - (954) 463-4827 - 63 reviews

J. Ocean Manor Resort Hotel - www.oceanmanor.com - (954) 5

these offer free parking

MaryLou...We stayed at a Holiday Inn in FLL really close to Port Everglades. Expensive, no free shuttle, nosy, and I almost forgot, I would classify it as a dump! There are lots of hotels in FLL to choose from.

MaryLou...We stayed at a Holiday Inn in FLL really close to Port Everglades. Expensive, no free shuttle, nosy, and I almost forgot, I would classify it as a dump! There are lots of hotels in FLL to choose from.

oh my ...........that sounded like the best western Marina that we had statyed at.. they closed it down I hear

I don't think a limo can handle more than 4 peoples luggage - their trunk is the same size as a regular car. Maybe 4 people going cruising would even be a stretch. Great for a couple though!!! I think the shuttle sounds like the better deal all around.

The last time we stayed in FLL we stayed on Las Olas Blvd, I wouldn't even discuss it though as it would be out of all our price ranges...... those were the years prior to us retiring and we didn't need to consider the budget as much as we do now :biggrin: I'm sure you are all going to do an outstanding job of getting us a great hotel deal, as long as we have breakfast, we're happy campers!!

Joey...I had booked the Best Western Marina and heard such bad things about it I cancelled and booked the Holiday Inn which probably wast't much better. Last time we stayed at a Hampton Inn. Very please with the whole experience and would use it again the next time we sail from FLL.

Jackie...Breakfast and you are happy! You are so easy to please! Is that breakfast in the hotel or the McDonalds across the street? :smile:

Joey...I had booked the Best Western Marina and heard such bad things about it I cancelled and booked the Holiday Inn which probably wast't much better. Last time we stayed at a Hampton Inn. Very please with the whole experience and would use it again the next time we sail from FLL.

Jackie...Breakfast and you are happy! You are so easy to please! Is that breakfast in the hotel or the McDonalds across the street? :smile:

we stay the last tiem at the comfort suites.. I think anything on the pier side of the bridge is fine....