• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Canada/New England Crazies Group Cruise

Rate this topic

cruisetarp

Shari - we could still consider Bermuda but the time frame we are looking at is the height of Hurricane season there and sailing from NY to Bermuda at that time of year even without a hurricane can be a bit "rocky" to say the least.

We spent our Honeymoon in Bermuda (September 3rd) and cruised there probably close to 20 times but finally gave us going in September/October mainly because of the weather.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Mary Lou...I totally understand about the hurricane season. I do usually try to avoid cruising at those times, and I have heard that it's a rocky ride to Bermuda a lot of the time. I will check back to see what ships and itinerary you suggest. I would love to do a New England cruise, but Marc isn't too interested. I might be able to talk him into it; although, it's his turn to choose the next cruise. :biggrin:

Martha - thanks but you know how I love planning a cruise. I hope you realize that if this cruise does become a reality and you and Lee join us, you will be the official "keeper of the book" :biggrin:

I agree with Marylou Martha! We will need all the help we can get

If the cruise becomes a reality and IF Lee and I can join you, I will accept the title with all the responsibilities associated with it and promise to give it my all. Does this mean you like me? You really like me????` :biggrin: :biggrin:

Martha - thanks but you know how I love planning a cruise. I hope you realize that if this cruise does become a reality and you and Lee join us, you will be the official "keeper of the book" :biggrin:

If the cruise becomes a reality and IF Lee and I can join you, I will accept the title with all the responsibilities associated with it and promise to give it my all. Does this mean you like me? You really like me????` :biggrin: :biggrin:

Of course we like you :biggrin: (and no one keeps a cruise book like you do.)

By the way have you started the book for the Radiance yet. I know you have the ship information from February but there are ports to be researched......get to it!! :biggrin:

Yes of course we like you! LOL :biggrin:

By the way have you started the book for the Radiance yet. I know you have the ship information from February but there are ports to be researched......get to it!! :biggrin:

MaryLou- I haven't started the book yet for the Radiance out of Tampa, but will start it shortly.

Rose & MaryLou- You both do know I was spoofing Sally Fields when she was chosen for some award, don't you??????? :biggrin: :biggrin:

MaryLou- I haven't started the book yet for the Radiance out of Tampa, but will start it shortly.

Rose & MaryLou- You both do know I was spoofing Sally Fields when she was chosen for some award, don't you??????? :biggrin: :biggrin:

You were??? LOL