• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

Hello Everyone! Mary Lou glad to see you posting here. Yup! 30 days, I will also be taking lots of fotos, I also plan to make a book with my cruise photos, maybe I can get photo tips from Deb's hubby Zack. I am not a professional photographer, but I sometimes suprise myself with some of my shots. We are going to start going through our clothes and perhaps start packing. I requested laugage tags from Royal Caribbean yesterday. Still waiting on the shirts.:cool2:

Hector, my DH Zack is not a professional photographer either but he really takes some great photos. I'm sure you two can give each other some pointers and get some really good pics on the cruise. I'm going to do my best too but my camera isn't as good as his.

I'm still searching for another formal dress......If I don't find one in time, I'm going to have to use what I have.

I'm still searching for another formal dress......If I don't find one in time, I'm going to have to use what I have.

Debbie I think it's going to be one long and one short here........both are hanging in my closet. I tried to find a dress but no luck.

Time for me to pack for Sunday's cruise and when I get back we'll be in the home stretch!!!!

Good Evening Everyone! Deb; I am sure that we will all come out with great photos. I am bringing my entire photography kit, which includes 2 Nikon Digital SLR's and all the lenses I will need. I will be the guy with the backpack on the excursions.:cool2:

Are you all packing and getting ready for our cruise??? I'm at least thinking about which suitcases to bring. Wonder how cool it will get in the Northeast.... Do I need a stocking cap and gloves? The high in July in Halifax was supposed to be about 67 degrees. Sweatshirts and sweatpants? Sweaters? Any of you who have been there before, can you let us know what kind of clothes to pack?

Thanks for your help!

Hello Everybody! Toni; We were there in June and a light jacket was needed. Definitelly We will pack some sweatshirt and maybe a sweater. Gloves and Hats I do not believe it will be that cold. I would pack for layers if needed. On board however will be nice and cofortable. We will see everyone soon.:thumbup:

Toni - Layers are definately the way to go. We went 2 years in a row - Oct 3rd one year and Oct. 2nd the next. The first year it was COLD - not cool but cold. we had snow in Quebec city which is a bit further north than you are going but it was cool the entire trip. . The next year we went loaded down with coats, gloves and hats and it was in the high 70's every day.