• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Another Silly Poll

Rate this topic

When Booking your cruise How do you prefer to proceed?

We normally book separately when traveling domestically, however I believe we will allow Celebrity to furnish our air to Europe and back only because its worth the money to “leave it to the experts†the first time ..( then I will know for sure how to do it!!)

always

<]

Being a family of 6 I really like to have that 1 on 1 contact with my TA. I want to make sure that out rooms are connecting and are in a good area! Sitting down with a live person and hashing out the details is just more comfortable.

I do book my air seperate and on my own - you just cannot beat SWA deals and travel agents do not get as good of deals as I do using their website.

I was going to book our next cruise through the cruise line, but I went with my TA when her price was the same. She also did the leg work in organizing my golf excursions.

One of these days an internet sale will arise and I will book that - but until then my TA has been good to us for the past 5 years.

I like the friendly nature of my TA and I trust that he will do his very best for me as far as the price. He also makes sure that all of my nagging requests are satisfied. I usually call him knowing the exact cruise I want to take and when I want to go. I also check out all of the other prices before I call him. If he is just a few dollars higher, which is rare, I still stick with him.

He has never disappointed me.

I use a TA, and either she or I book the airfare -- and insurance -- separately from the cruise company.

I like knowing that there's someone there for me should something go awry. She really came through for our traveling companions on our last cruise when the line made an error.

I didn't vote in the poll, because it's a mixed bag!  When I book with Carnival, I book directly with a personal travel agent who works directly for Carnival.  For most other lines, I use a TA.

sorry jeff:sad: The poll maker would not let me have the option of multiply answers.. But thanks for explaining your vote !!

One of the choices could have been all of the above.