• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

as the price is out of sight.

I see what you mean I just checked the prices for Concierge class on the web site and it came back $2,502.94..

Well it's a good thing our prices as a group are at a premium at $$2,061.92... thats more than a $435.00 dollar savings not includint the $100 OBC....it's almost like free coach fare from almost anywhere in the lower 48

I do need to check with John to see how many cabins are left in each catagory, I do know we reserved quite a few CC because.. well I know my crazies... any way, The inventory last I heard was supposed to be ours to offer CruiseCrazies until ...late April of this year "I think"... (I need to verify this)

At that point ...Any unused/unsold staterooms at that point go back into general inventory at the current published rate... I post this information in case anyone is thinking about joining us .. I want them to get the best price possible...

Joey

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heyyyyyyyyyy All,

Things are sounding great. It's March and those days are just zooming by. We'll all be together before we know it.

The weather in Georgia was interesting over the past couple of days. In the middle of the week last week, I was wearing shorts and Tshirts. Friday and Saturday, we had HUGE rain storms. I kept looking for Noah to sail by the house. Then Sunday morning, it started snowing and showed all day long and got up to 5 inches. Now it's Tuesday, and all the show is gone and we're headed towards mid 70s by the weekend. Only in Georgia - LOL!!!

Heyyyyyyyyyy All,

Things are sounding great. It's March and those days are just zooming by. We'll all be together before we know it.

The weather in Georgia was interestinf over the past couple of days. In the middle of the week last week, I was wearing shorts and Tshirts. Friday and Saturday, we had HUGE rain storms. I kept looking for Noah to sail by the house. Then Sunday morning, it started snowing and showed all day long and got up to 5 inches. Now it's Tuesday, and all the show is gone and we're headed towards mid 70s by the weekend. Only in Georgia - LOL!!!

Just be glad you live in beautiful, wonderful Georgia, I sure wish I could go back to Kennesaw. I live in Hattiesburg, Ms. I can say a lot of things about this place and not one can be printed. Yes, we also had a bit of snow, and rain, plants froze, but this weekend back to 70's

The countdown continues - 250 days til ConnieGoesCrazie

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

That's a double YEAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

hey teach were you like this in front of the class as well?

I know some of you will be driving to the pier in Miami and some will be parking at the hotel..and others will fly into Miami..

The hotel is offering a rate of $10.00 per person shuttle service. I wanted to see if any others wanted to take advantage or are we going to "taxi" it at our own convenience?

I need (would like)a quick show of hands...

How many THINK they would like the hotel shuttle service from the hotel to the Miami Port..

If you are in favor of the hotel shuttle would please add your name to the list ...if not just post a no thank you posting on this thread, that way we will at least let us know you had the chance to consider the option.. Thanks..

I know some of you will be driving to the pier in Miami and some will be parking at the hotel..and others will fly into Miami..

The hotel is offering a rate of $10.00 per person shuttle service. I wanted to see if any others wanted to take advantage or are we going to "taxi" it at our own convenience?

I need (would like)a quick show of hands...

How many THINK they would like the hotel shuttle service from the hotel to the Miami Port..

If you are in favor of the hotel shuttle would please add your name to the list ...if not just post a no thank you posting on this thread, that way we will at least let us know you had the chance to consider the option.. Thanks..

Interested in use of the shuttle

Joey and David