• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Bon Voyage Gregswife

Rate this topic

cruisetarp

Cheryl - Wishing you and Greg blue skies and calm seas as you sail on the Carnival Conquest. Have a wonderful trip and enjoy your time in Texas. I hope Chris and his GF enjoy the cruise also.

We all look forward to hearing all about it when you return.

Cheryl, wishing you and yours a fabulous cruise. I know it will be exciting to see cruising through the eyes of a first timer. Enjoy your time aboard with Greg, Chris and his girlfriend. Also, enjoy your time in Texas. Can't wait to hear all about it when you return. Have a blast. Hugs,

Thanks guys....I am ready to go - well, just mentally, not physcially. Still have to drop the dogs off tomorrow, take the car to be washed, detailed and filled with gas, go to the bank, go by my son's job and pick up something from him and then come home and get the car loaded so we can head out the door as soon as Greg gets home and changes out of his dress clothes. But getting all that done, means I am closer to leaving, so I will do it gladly!!! Jessica was up this afternoon....it is so much fun to watch her, she really is beside herself with excitement. In fact, I would call her down right giddy and she hasn't even laid eyes on nor set foot on the ship yet.