• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Breakfast on board

Rate this topic

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALWAYS THE BUFFET!

I love different things....Got to have eggs (preferably EGGS BENEDICT), can do without any of the bacon or sausage (saving calories, in my mind), POTATOES - any way, shape or form, might throw on a piece of FRENCH TOAST or a WAFFLE....with strawberries or syrup.....and, of course, one pastry of my choice. Hmmm.....high cholesterol, lots of carbs & sugar.....maybe this is why I gain weight on a cruise! I convince myself I need this kind of breakfast for ENERGY!! HAHA! :biggrin:

I know I posted a response a while ago. But reading your answers got me thinking. There was a time (oh, back a few years) when we would purposely get up at 7 for the continental breakfast (to hold us). Then venture to the dining room for sit down. If we had enough time, run upstairs to the pool deck for the pastries and desserts that maybe we didn't get in the dining room.

Then we'd repeat for lunch, dinner and MIDNIGHT buffet. How sick is that? (By the end of 7 days, nothing fit, nothing zipped. But it was just vacation weight and would come off as soon as we returned to normal. Or, until the next cruise)