• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Any new members want to introduce yourselves???

Rate this topic

Joined in 2009, but have not been active. I'm back and looking to share adventure and information. Will be cruising out of Boston in July.

Hi WilNic,

I just joined a few days ago and getting to know my way around. Are you doing the Boston to Bermuda cruise on Norwegian or Carnival Glory to Canada? We were on the old Norwegian Dream out of Boston to Bermuda in 2008. What a great cruise and so relaxing. :biggrin: It was so convenient to us here in New England to be able to drive. Bermuda is easy to get around, the ship sits in one place the entire week, and you don't have to rush back to the ship at the end of the day. I do miss docking in St. George, though.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi this is Floza.I hope this group is a very nice and cooperative one

Welcome, Floza. I think you'll find the people here to be very warm and welcoming. I hope you'll post often so we can get to know you.

Hey there, Floza. Welcome to the site. The members here are very warm and friendly. You'll love it here and we love new members. HOpe to see you posting in the forums often and hope to get to know you.

Hello all! My name is Brian David Bruns, and I have taken a whopping zero cruises. That said, I worked on ships for four semi-glorious years (I loved it, but there were some rough patches!). Some of you may have read my book series, Cruise Confidential, which now boasts three books. I'm currently stuck in Las Vegas and, after five years of desert, I'm finally getting to my first cruise in Feb 2013. I'll be doing a book-signing cruise on Norwegian Epic. Anyway, it's fun to be here!