• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

I received this email today and wanted to welcome Jerry and Betty to the roll call.. It seems they are having difficulty in posting but they can read the thread.. so welcome aboard...

I have upgraded the group page to include Jerbet if you get a chance make them feel welcome please!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Joey i posted on poll ... was wondering... doesn't your hotel have a big sitting area for possible greet and meet.. if you decide to do that... i thought i saw that in pic's for the hotel

could you check that out

WELCOME newbies......

Tonia

Greetings Everyone!!! We like the idea of a meet and greet somewhere that we could roam around with beverage of choice and get acquainted w ith many people. I'll bet a hotel with a bar would be more than happy to accommodate our group by giving us a conference room or an area of the bar. We like the idea of then going with smaller groups to the venue of your choice. We can't wait to meet you. TCcruisers

Welcome Newbies. Glad to have you on board with us.

Diane, i know this is late in coming... sounds like you already tried to book tickets online for secret tour. We got our reservations for David but wee told that we would have try end of Sept for secret tour. What day were you trying to get your tickets for?

Jackie, to answer your question. Paul and I are not in a CC cabin. guess you will have to smuggle us out with you guys for our shared tours :grin:

I have not been around much lately. We went to Massachuseets to vist Mom and Dad. Dad is not doing well and it is only a matter of time now. It was tough saying goodbye because i know it was really goodbye. This is so tough :cry: I just want him to be comfortable. Hard to focus on anything else...

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Gail

Tonia it looks like YOUR hotel has facilities just from their website...

I will email our hotel to inquire after all our group has 9 rooms booked plus the one at the sister hotel.. thats a lot of rooms..

Give me a few days to craft a note..

Gail, so sorry to hear about your Dad. Our parents are so special to us and it's the hardest thing in life seeing them get old and their lives slip away. I had to deal with the same thing leaving South Africa in May this year - it just broke my heart. You and your Dad are in our prayers.