• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Cruise Question of the Day: June 2008

Rate this topic

We will never book anything but a balcony. We were upgraded to a balcony stateroom on our first cruise, and Cindy will never cruise without one. We do love waking up in the morning and getting the fresh air . It is also a quiet place for just the two of us.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question for today -

We always book a balcony cabin because I am claustrophobic. But that means we can only cruise once a year.

Would you book an inside if it meant cruising more often or is the luxury of a view and fresh air more important to you?

We've only cruised once but I had to have an ocean view as NOWAY was I going to be inside...Wanted a balcony but due to a lousy TA it would have cost double...and NO even if it meant I could cruise more often I wouldn't take a inside...

We had an oceanview room on our 1st 2 cruises but opted to spring for a balcony room on our Alaskan cruise and have been hooked ever since. So cruises 4, 5 and 6 were balcony staterooms and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Question for today -

We always book a balcony cabin because I am claustrophobic. But that means we can only cruise once a year.

Would you book an inside if it meant cruising more often or is the luxury of a view and fresh air more important to you?

Our first cruise was on Carnival "Inspiration" and the ship had no balcony staterooms. I didn't know anything about cruise ships when I booked that one. I know I would not be happy with an inside stateroom. We've had balcony staterooms on all our cruises since the first and I love being on the balcony in the early morning when pulling into port, stepping out on the balcony for some fresh air, and a balcony makes the stateroom seem larger as well.