• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

Toni - Welcome aboard.   So glad you will be joining us.    When you do book be sure to send me all your information  (cabin #, dinner seating, etc)

I must tell you though that unless you find a really good deal this cruise will only go up in price as time goes on.    TA's are not allowed to discount RC cruises although they can offer you OBC or other perks.  

We have been on Explorer several times and always have had an aft cabin, except for one last minute booking when there were none available.    I'm not sure how many are left on this cruise but Howard & Cindy have the one we have been in several times and it is great.     FYI try to avoid the afts on deck 7 as the crew have an open area aft on deck 6 and there is usually a crowd out there at night.  

Welcome aboard Toni! Looking forward to meeting you.

We love our aft cabins! I have an aft on the same deck with Howard and Cindy. We have had the corner afts on deck 7 and haven't had a problem with the crew outside at night.

Always room for more Crazies!!!

doh.gifdoh.gifdoh.gif

Funny, funny, Rose!!

Welcome, Toni. You'll love the group. We were laughing even at the worst times on our Connie Goes Crazie cruise (Why did the chicken cross the road?).

rogue wrote...
doh.gifdoh.gifdoh.gif

Funny, funny, Rose!!

Welcome, Toni. You'll love the group. We were laughing even at the worst times on our Connie Goes Crazie cruise (Why did the chicken cross the road?).

I know! I know!

Hi all! Thanks to all the huge welcomes. We, too, look forward to meeting all of you. I've received some very good quotes and am trying to make a decision. Thanks for the info on the aft cabins, everyone. I think only one time we have actually booked with the cruise line directly. I like to investigate online as much as possible.

DebbieandJerry: We are located in the west valley of Phoenix. I lived in Tucson for 7 years. Did my student teaching at Catalina H.S. Graduated from U of A. Lived in many different parts of Tucson. East, North, South... not West though. I have very fond memories of living there. It seems to cool off at night more down there than in the Phoenix area.

I'm off to check on some prices and cabin locations. I'll check back later.

Toodles!

Toni