• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

Time to update this list.   Who will be the next to join us?   

Cruisetarp - MaryLou & Jim - 1388 - Early Seating (will probably change to My Time)

Sailingrose - Rose & Howie-9392 Late Seating (may change to My Time Dining)

Rogue - Howard & Cindy- Cabin 9692- Late Seating (may change to My Time Dining)

Deb1220 - Debbie & Zack - 7612 - Early Seating(may change to My Time Dining)

Sailinglisa - Lisa - 8611 - Late Seating (may change to MTD)

Dino1Pa - Hector & Maureen - 8597 -

MisterEllie - Martin & Carsten - 1268 - My Time dining

Lashl - Steve & Lynda - 8297 - Late Seating (may change to MTD) <]

Keith&Rita - Keith & Rita 8579 - My Time dining

Ellie - Ellie & Frank - 8577 - My Time dining

1shipshape - Toni & Lester - 9690 - Early seating

I'm not worried about the deposit or "lost interest". Jerry doesn't get paid time off (vacation or sick). He works for minimum wage plus tips. Folks simply are not tipping and he's not bringing home the money that he was just a few months ago. I try not to go there. Everyday we say how thankful we are that we have jobs. It's just that I need to really think out the cost factor.

Debbie and Lisa, thanks for the updates on the Must See's and Do's. I would like to whale watch too if it is the right time of year. We did it in Juneau AK and it was GREAT! Chuckle, chuckle about it being cold... I love cold weather, even "cool" weather. I do own a few pair of gloves, even have my old "ski" mittens from yesteryears ago. I love to be able to wear "sweats". Just watch... it will be one of the warmest fall seasons yet. Probably sunny every day.. that would be fine with us. It will be a great change of scenery.

I'm not worried about the deposit or "lost interest". Jerry doesn't get paid time off (vacation or sick). He works for minimum wage plus tips. Folks simply are not tipping and he's not bringing home the money that he was just a few months ago. I try not to go there. Everyday we say how thankful we are that we have jobs. It's just that I need to really think out the cost factor.
We know exactly were you are coming from. After Rita retired in 2006 and we decided to build our house in 2007 things started falling apart. Our business was in dire straights and is still not out of danger. Our 401 account has taken a beating which will probably prevent me from retiring when I wanted to. We are taking a chance by booking 2 cruises on top of our trip to the Smoky's and our annual 2 weeks at Siesta Key.

We hope you are able to join up, but if not we understand.

When are we going to make a decision on "My Time" dinning, or whatever they call it?  I realize they will need the tip money when you request it but I like to have lose ends tied up.  6PM is too early and 8:30PM is too late, only one choice left.doh.gif